CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whaaaaaat?!?

I have been crocheting like crazy this week!  I originally saw these Despicable Me minion hats on Pinterest.  I absolutely love this movie as do my best friend's little boys!  I thought this would be such a great Christmas present for them!  I got my pattern from Elizabeth Mohsin.  It cost me about $4.00. The pattern comes with six different sizing options from newborn to adult.  The body of the hat would work with any hat pattern but I was interested to see how she did the eyes.  In retrospect, I could probably have come up with my own pattern but Christmas is almost here and this saved me some time. 


I tried to make each one a little different...if they have the same eyes then they have different smiles and hair.  I can't wait to see these on their heads!  Only one more week! 

No comments: